Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Here's the line-up....



Justin playing golf - his second passion.
My girlfriends & I plan to leave the littles with our husbands as we spend a night with Justin Timberlake & 'Friends' 4 days from now in Las Vegas. Up until yesterday we questioned 'what friends could they be?'.


And when we didn't think it could get much better than JT himself he threw in Rihanna & the Jonas Brothers to start out the night.


I could hardly contain my excitement but unfortunately cannot share this info. with Chris - who really likes Rihanna or the girls - who LOVE the Jonas Brothers. I will not be poplular with any of them when news gets out.


1 comment:

Abigail said...

Girl I am JEALOUS! I am not rich right now so I would not have been able to go, but maybe one day! Looks like you had tons of fun! I'm so glad! :) xoxo