Friday, December 5, 2008

Chris and his 'EX'


Last spring Chris pulls up on a Harley and says, “it’s this or a girlfriend”.

mmm…..I gave it a 15 second thought. He must realize a Harley is far cheaper than any girlfriend could possibly be. I knew it was a rhetorical question so I shook my head, rolled my eyes & refused to ride on the back until he took the Harley “motorcycle course”.

Then a couple week ago he throws an ad on KSL.com and sells the Harley! Money ahead. I was puzzled. Our Harley friends & fellow neighbor ‘riders’ were in shock. One thing about Chris....he's always thinking... the ride time in a Utah winter is slim to none - the economic crisis isn’t going away soon - there will be some desperate Harley seller in spring.

I was just relieved he wasn’t opting for the his 'alternative' suggestion.

1 comment:

Trish said...

I think he made the better choice! But he sure looks great on the bike!